Like many successful local food businesses the Wicked Waffle had simple beginnings at Knysna’s Friday Market. This after Gino Adriaensen sold his restaurant but not his passion for waffles. He imported an old fashioned gas waffle machine out of a Bakers museum in Belgium and recreated the traditional Belgian waffle recipe. They now supply three different varieties of traditional waffles that are tastier and healthier than the store bought products found in local shops.
They are distributed through franchisees working from home, to restaurants as well as direct to the public at markets and events. Gino replicated and now supplies the original gas waffle machine so that all franchisee’s produce waffles of excellent quality.
- Head Office l Gino Adriaensen l +27 (0)82 674 0182 l email@example.com
- Knysna l Lynnette l +27 (0)82 660 2743 l firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hout Bay – Cape Town l +27 (0) 82 493 1564 l email@example.com
- George, Mosselbay, Wilderness & Oudtshoorn l John Kennedy l +27 (0)79 552 0778 l firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gansbaai to Betty’s Bay l Vanessa Anne Diederich l +27(0)83 458 8155 l email@example.com
- Cape Point to Muizenberg – The Boardroom Real Food Cafe, Palmer Road, Muizenberg | firstname.lastname@example.org | +27 (0)21 709 0580